Vanilla Mood - Lullaby Of Broadway
Oh my gosh. This is so cool. YOu probably know how I am a big fan of genre fusions, well try this one on for size! Broadway musical done with a string trio (add a piano), played by Japanese teenages with cute hair in a western fiddle style. So cool!!
They have other videos too. Check it out.
Monday, July 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Dearest darling Matteo-
Although (of course!) we speak hypothetically, I'm not the only girl with an edged weapon in this group. Anyway, it was only when (following the storyline, if you've been on my blog) you attempted to jump between me and a Sandmirk. Laudable behavior, by the way, and I am beginning to think I could script a comic based on this.
Not bad. In fact, yes, cool even. (Cute hair? I suppose I'm not required to agree with every point.) Though I didn't quite spend all day watching their videos - after all, I had other things to do. Such as search the ebay audiobook auctions for things I'll never buy, walk back and forth to the fax machine fifty-two times, refresh my email once every few seconds, and longingly imagine the ceiling caving in so that we all would have to go home. And somewhere in there I found time to process a whole two invoices - so, you see, very busy day.
Oh, and Angel's right, you know; swords aren't the only edged weapons. But it was very kind of you to join in the fight for her.
Well, my sweet Angel, how was I supposed to know that you had a sword hidden in your motorcycle bag? I thought you threw your purse and you were going to make a run for it. So, I just jumped in the way to buy you a bit of time. Then you turn around and start slashing everything on the beach! My hat--I was lucky to keep my primary apendages! I'm going to think twice now before I go flinging myself headlong into any more heroic self-sacrificing situations.
I was, however, pretty impressed when you cut down that palm tree so that it landed on top of the Sandmirk. Hehe--superb choreography there.
If you do script any comics (and I highly encourage you to do so) consider me as an assistant artist and story designer. Please?
Matthew, I loved it! I already adore that song (especially sung by Doris Day), and the cute asian girls pulled it off.
Hi Louise!
Post a Comment