Monday, April 30, 2007

Page 1




4 comments:

Matthew Kinney said...

Woo-hoo!!! I got my page posted before Piro-sensei today!

First installment, more to come. Unlike Piro-sensei, I'm not going to even pretend to have a schedule for how often these things will get posted.

Jeffrey Kinney said...

*grumble* Piro-sensei seems to be caught in a time-bubble. I'm only going to say this once: there's one reason why I cooled so quickly on Mr. Robert Jordan. I hope it doesn't happen with this plot too. There have been a total of 12 comics in the past month, starting with the always cool 3v1l z0mb13z (them which are *mostly* dead) and yet we haven't gone back to that subject, have had two filler episodes (Dom and Angel), and spent the remainder on the inability of any of the major cahracters to say anything useful to advance the plot in less than three strips!

I follow three other webccomics who pay for themselves by viewership as well, and I get updates very reliably on every day they specify. I'm not saying Piro-sensei can't take his time or that his comics aren't higher quality, but he should be able to stick to sa schedule ocasionally!

OK, I think I got that out of my system...

Myth said...

Is this your special project you mentioned? I like it!

Matthew Kinney said...

Well, I think if we take a look at Piro-sensei's update for today, we can see why he took so long to finish it! All that detail work!

And if you look carefully amidst the busyness, you can see Dom and Ed unloading equipment (equipment usually = heavy weaponry) and approaching...Kimiko? Doesn't make sense, but Dom is certainly up to something with that smile. Looks like some action will begin soon enough!