Monday, July 02, 2007

Like Home, pg 3

3 comments:

Myth said...

Have I ever told you that I'm jealous of your ability to write dialog? It's the weak point in any of my stories.. though admittedly you can get away with a lot less of it in books than comics.

Anyway.. glad to see the updates!

Matthew Kinney said...

thank you. I really appreciate the compliment (coming from and novelist aspirant no less!) I'm trying to do this project on my own, from the concept up, so the postposting comments are my only way of knowing that I'm not wasting a perfectly good blog space with my attempts. Slow as it is, I do intend to keep going with it, hopefully with more good dialogue!

Domenicus said...

So,
what are you saying with this picture? Is there supposed to be something wrong? Don't try to tell me that you're not planning on doing just that sort of pose for your ordination cards.