Sunday, April 01, 2007

Whole again

Today (well yesterday actually, but nobody thought it was important to set out the mail) my new power source arrived and now Aquinas is back up and running. We have been spending some quality time together this afternoon. It's nice to be together again.

As a result from this I, I think I can authentically assure you of some truths: if you are afraid that you might be computer dependent, let me make this easy: you are; if you think you're not computer dependent, let me make this easy: you are. If you are readying this post, then it is too late: you are dependent. If this disturbs you in any way, I suggest that you do some deep soul searching (google might help you here) and try to become united with your inner l33t. Technology gives you superhuman powers, stop whining and start enjoying it.

And if you, like me, are a fan of MT and LoTR, this vid is for you.

I went to an awesome L'Angelus concert yesterday. It's worth a post all on it's own, but that will have to wait for another time. Bon soir!

2 comments:

Myth said...

That video is a very odd mixture.

Unknown said...

I look forward to your comments on the L'Angelus concert. I was able to hear some wonderful music this past weekend as well. Some old group called the Count Basie Orchestra. Yup, it was fun.