Q: if you were given the job of naming a coffeehouse which would be the home of deep philosophical/theological/cultural discussions and superior expresso based beverages and teas, what would name it?
This topic came up once at dinner between myself and Alex Nay, and we started our list of names. Anybody want to add to the list?
(N.B. can you tell that we Alex and I are both philosophy majors?)
Bean and Essence
Potency to Bean
Bean there, Done that (Esse et Actum)
The Self-Espresso Being
Beanatific Vision
Q.E.D. Café
Aliquid of Coffee
Sed Contra Cappuccino
Phenomenological Flavors
That-Coffeehouse-Than-Which-No-Greater-Can-Be-Conceived
Café et Ratio
Cartesian Conclusions: I drink; therefore I am.
10 comments:
Still at this? If I recall, you've already left a large portion of the list you came up with that evening off your list here.
"To bean, or not to bean" - Coffee or tea?
Ens Reale
I maintain that coffee proves heaven exists, because there must be a Place where Coffee tastes as good as it smells.
"I drink; therefor I am"
I laughed so hard at this... thank God I wasn't drinking anything at the time... (teacup)
I think you need to call it "the cave" and drinks will be identified by a shadow of the drink cast upon the wall.
Drunkenferret: Teacup!!
how about "Holy Grounds" I saw that on a sign the other day and I thought it was very appropriate.
Saw one this weekend at Hill Country Bible Church where we had our concert: "Holy Grounds".
A proposed name for the Ave Maria coffee shop (proposed, but sadly rejected): The ImmacuLatte
Post a Comment