Sunday, September 17, 2006

Without the Alps 2nd annual concert pics

In no particular order...

















9 comments:

Angelie said...

Charmer. XD.

Myth said...

Still amazed.

If only I'd had more than one sibling. We tried, but that does limit the options some.

mrsdarwin said...

Sweet! And since no one's emailed the pix to me, I'm going to steal them shamelessly from your site.

Matthew Kinney said...

Our esteemed director is always welcome to the fruits and benefits of her creation.

Anonymous said...

*snort*

Tsk tsk, Mrs. Darwin... I didn't know you had it in you... ;)

Those are awesome, Matt!

Anonymous said...

I forgot to add...

That sunburn looks very convincing...

John Paul is so cute! I hope maybe next year we'll be able to have cameo appearances!

Matthew Kinney said...

Mr Drunkenferret,
Sadly, our firewall is a little over-protective and does not allow me to visit Xanga sites. This leaves me in the puzzling position of guessing your identity. I'm pretty sure that you are an Egan, but I'll venture no further than that. If you want to enlighten me, or even give a hint, that'd be great.

Anonymous said...

See my comment on "for mary" to discover my identity...

;)

Matthew Kinney said...

well, that's what I get for not checking my own blog often enough. Welcome, as always, Ms Drunkenferret Egan. Long live the Divas and down with the FOPs!