Sunday, September 17, 2006

If I were an anime charecter (fighting series) --follow up


As you might be able to tell, I finally got my photo software back on my computer and am now madly posting to make up for long overdue material.
This is my rendition of my anime charecter from our little questionaire a few months back. Suprisingly, very little changed between my original description and the drawing. The shirt is blue not black, and he has a pair of archery gloves. I decided to name him "Marin Altfast". Yes, that name has a cipher, but I doubt any of you will be able to guess it. (A suitable prize may be issued if someone does figure it out though.)
Comments and critiques are welcome.

--DeMontfortfan

3 comments:

Myth said...

Hmmmmm. Is that a challenge?

Want to try and draw mine now?

Matthew Kinney said...

Of course it's a challenge!

And, I'm up for drawing more (this applies not only for Bronwyn). I'll need details as far as colors, designs, weapons, etc., and I make no promises as to the time frame in which they will get finished.

Angelie said...

I'll do my own :) Deja vu- I just found a decent used copy of vol 4 of Bleach- titled 'Quincy Archer Hates You'