Saturday, January 07, 2006

A few favorite pics from Christmas


Aren't we such a good looking family? I'm the one on the far left.
(Bonus points for those who can recognize which one of these people is a non-Kinney. Hint: she's Brian's girlfriend)


Oh, had fun with this one. The lighting, the face, the hint of color--good stuff.


Does anybody else think that there is a certain poetic justice that Stocking are stuffed with more stockings?


Who can blame her? It's her first Christmas.



These precious girls are my neices and the costumes they model are original creations of my sister Sarah. Inspired by Flower Fairies.


The tag said that these are pajamas, but my brother believes that they are all-day and every-day wear. We have to fight him to wear something else some days.

1 comment:

Myth said...

I know which one is a non-Kinney. What do I win? ;-)

That second picture is amazing (and I love Mary's dress!). And the littlest one is Maria..? She's grown so much.