"Earth unites with heaven to sing the new song of creation as we adore and praise you forever."--Preface of the Roman Canon, Feast of Corpus Christi
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
just a little something
My-brother-who-needs-a-better-screen-name and myself have been coordinating on this one for a while. I'd been toying around with the images and came up with this. The characters are (front to back) Darc, Aeneas, and Marin who are set in a "Firefly" theme action game. big kudos to ni-san's CGing--outstanding job!
thx. I'm pleased with it also. actually get something from inside my head and translate it (approximately) to a transferable medium. it's nice
Darc is not really new, she's just an avatar. And her name, along with most of my names, is a cipher, usually a cipher for some famous person. This one is an anagram. good luck!
You will see comic pages randomly appearing on my blog, which bear the enigmatic title "Like Home." This is my first attempt at writing my very own and original webcom. I'm just getting started and it takes me forever to draw these stupid things. But rest assured, I've not given up yet. We shall definitely be seeing more of Jamie, Rin, and many more as the weeks progress.
3 comments:
Veeeery nice. Is Darc new? Sometime I want to know how you come up with your names.
thx. I'm pleased with it also. actually get something from inside my head and translate it (approximately) to a transferable medium. it's nice
Darc is not really new, she's just an avatar. And her name, along with most of my names, is a cipher, usually a cipher for some famous person. This one is an anagram. good luck!
I'm aware of the cipher thing, I'm still trying to work out Marin's. Famous person hmm? Now I have a clue!
Post a Comment