Tuesday, September 25, 2007

This could be the beginning of a beautiful freindship

It's probably no surprise that Theme of the Creator's Music has become the home of my fun and artistic projects--participating in my Master's creativity, you know. My most enduring obsession has been Comicing (if that is not a word, then I just created a word. oh yeah. it's my blog; I can do that.) And, continuing to imitate the Grand Exemplar, I have elected some to participate in my sub-creations.
The following is an example of such collaboration. My brother, Obsessive Pianist (aka Kokku-kun... umm, yeah. he needs a better name. but that's not my department.), has taken up the noble art of coloring pictures. See? I drew the picture, and he added all the color stuff. Yeah, I know; it's pretty cheesy--but this is just the beginning! We are making great strides. Even just last week we researched a system that radically changed the way we deal with the whole coloring process and allows for more detail with less work. Everything indicates that we shall progress in perfection of our individual and combined virtue in comicing. In fact, there is strong precedence that it will not take too long before ni-san proves his M4|] 5k11z (talents) as superior to my own. (I'm thinking now of the whole story of us and the piano.)
In case you are curious, his name is Aeneas, and I designed him with Domenicus rather strongly in mind.
Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

how is finding me a better name not your department? its not like I'm going to come up with a nick-name and start calling myself by it... I'm not THAT schizophrenic. Also, if I remember correctly "Obsessive Pianist" was your idea, so don't go complaining about that one :P

Last but not least, if anyone mentions the name "Twinkle Fingers" they may be singing A-Capella at choir this weekend ;)

Matthew Kinney said...

I came up with d'MontfortFan for myself. And it's not my department because *using Yoda voice * you find not your name, your name find you, it will.

Domenicus said...

I don't think I've ever heard your Yoda voice?
I like the sword. Quite the suit.
Cheers