I know that many of you have found the practicality, elegance, and downright awesomeness of iGoogle's personalized homepage and it's plethora of gadgets for any and every little online whim you may have.
Well, up till recently, I had an unfulfilled online whim: Google Talk Chat rooms. I said goodbye to AIM a long time ago, and with it I lost my chat rooms. Google talk was more convenient (and so much more discrete when chatting at work) that it was worth not having the chat rooms.
But now! I just noticed that if you use the Google Chat Gadget on you iGoogle homepage, there is a little tab that says "group chat." Yes! best of both worlds! we are back on game! (so install the gadget on your homepage already!)
Little things like this make me happy.
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment