"Earth unites with heaven to sing the new song of creation as we adore and praise you forever."--Preface of the Roman Canon, Feast of Corpus Christi
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Diverting Picture Day (DPD)
Been messing around with color and color pencils. This is a half decent peice that I ended up with. The nice thing about it is that it is a shot of Rin, so you finally get to see her in technicolor. I'll have to do a DPD Jamie later.
You will see comic pages randomly appearing on my blog, which bear the enigmatic title "Like Home." This is my first attempt at writing my very own and original webcom. I'm just getting started and it takes me forever to draw these stupid things. But rest assured, I've not given up yet. We shall definitely be seeing more of Jamie, Rin, and many more as the weeks progress.
1 comment:
Matt, you can go ahead and ad Amy's blog to your links. She's not afraid of being associated with you (yet).
Post a Comment