
I got access to a scanner today, and I downloaded some of my drawings into digital format. This is one of my best: potentially a cover page for the adventures of Miles Danser and May Price in a Fullmetal Alchemist spin-off.
Other pics may wander up here eventually too. We shall see.
Oh, and Happy New Year to all of you who follow the Asian calender. I know, I know, New Year isn't for a few days yet, but here at the seminary the feast was transfered to tomorrow. In honor of the dawning of the Year of the Pig, we are roasting two of the species and eating them for lunch. We will also have the traditional dancing dragons with the cool drummers and all that fun stuff. There will be Asian music during the mass tomorrow, and I'm very excited because I get to play! I've never played Asian music before, and some of the Vietnamese songs are quite beautiful.
1 comment:
his hair's black? I kind of imagined a light brown. I better copy everything before I do watercolors...
Post a Comment