This probably applies only to the Roth girls, but just so that we're all on the same page here on my page, there are a few rules about "L33t" on my blog.
At first, I was going to just ban it entirely as an abuse of rights against the English language (I'm sure there was clause concerning that in the Geneva Convention). That was before I followed ni-san's link over to MegaTokyo. Wow that stuff is addicting. In respect, therefore, to the Great Largo Sensei, "L33t" shall be allowed, provided that a translation in in non-jargon English is provided.
And if you have know idea what this post is attempting to communicate, it simply means that you have not been infected by this particular intriguing contagion and should have no fear of censorship.
P.S. f34r 3v1l z0mb13z (trans: arrange dutiful precautions against invasions of scary evil. Exploding projectiles are preferred.)
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Y0, j00 15 m4 m4|\| ph0r 9l|_|66in6 l33t & m364toky0 1n j00r po5t. R0xor onnn!!! Translation: Matteo-kun, I knew I could rely on you to promote a worthy webcomic. I encourage your esteemable behavior.
Post a Comment