Monday, April 28, 2008

The Muses are faithless and flighty creatures. They have, for somewheres around two years now, inspired me to Blog. My original aspirations to make my blog a "home to many interesting and inspirational thoughts, updates on my life in seminary, and some superior digital photography" has historically been successful, but lately has been lacking in innovation and interest...and posts.
I don't presume to know entirely why the songs of inspiration have ceased to speak to me here. I suppose the biggest reason is because I have developed other creative and/or communicative outlets which has rendered this medium mostly ineffective.
This post in not meant to be a requiem. It is mostly meant to be an acknowledgment of reality: not much is happening here folks.
Perhaps there shall be a resurrection--like I said, these Muses are unpredictable. Looking back, I remember how this blog has housed some good posts these years (if I do say so myself). I do not begrudge a good life that comes to a dignified end.

No comments: