Saturday, December 03, 2005

First of many

Hello and welcome!
Yes, this is another blog of
an Ave graduate exiled in the "real world" and finding some solace in a virtual ave community. Many thanks to Angel for getting me hooked up here.
Someday this will be home to many interesting and inspirational thoughts, updates on my life in seminary, and some superior digital photography. In the mean time, I'm still trying to figure out how to use this thing...

Salvete amici

6 comments:

Angelie said...

Mwahaha! I am the first! Welcome to St Blogs!

Matthew Kinney said...

St. Blogs? That's terrible. Who came up with a name like that--Sean McNally?

Angelie said...

i think it was Kate. Could be wrong. Why don't you dream up a new one. I know- Church of St. Prolix!!

Matthew Kinney said...

"St. Drogo's"--need I say more?

So good to hear from you Thom! Too long, far too long.

I'm at St Mary's seminary in Houston TX, but my home diocese is Austin.

Myth said...

Well, hello. You told me about this blog of yours so I think it's fair that I show up. Welcome to this online world!

BZ said...

yay! Matt! This should (emphasis on should) be easier to keep tract of you than emails, which come few and far between. I guess one must expect that; there are personal, no? Or do you write those mass emails, like those fake santa clause buggers do?

looking forward to reading you.