Monday, March 19, 2007

Megatokyo in color

It all started trying to find a better Largo avatar. But one thing led to another, and next thin g I know, I'm staring at an entire database of MT comics that fans have colored in ("cg" the strip). Really, I can't imagine anyone being so obsessed as to spend that much time playing with Fred Gallagher's work...um, yeah.

I noticed that the database is a little old. Looks like no one has been updating and adding submissions for a couple months. But that does not mean the fans have stopped. If it is an interesting strip, likely someone on the Forums has posted something. The fastest way to find out is a Google search for the strip number's cg.

And to end where I began, I did fine a marvelous Largo pic to work with: t3h 3v1l.

Pax cum vobis.

1 comment:

Myth said...

Nope, can't think of anyone who would do that.. crazy people. ;-)