Finals happen next week, papers are (basically) finished this week. So, I'm sort of in an acedmic lull and rather enjoying it.
I decided to take advantage of the free day and pick up that upright bass today. We got a great deal and Brian and I are really excited about the whole thing. Sadly, we still have to exercize some patience because it needs strings. We've ordered them, but it'll be a few days. No playing on it yet--sigh.
Tommorow I'll be running down to Austin and doing the Caroling with my siblings for the Pflugerville festival. Mmm, fun stuff. Have a good weekend everybody!
--DeMonfortFan
Friday, December 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Matteo mi caro, if you still have spare time visit meine shwester's blog and then the chapel. Sounds like things are kinda tough right now.
Hey, the strings are on their way. I couldn't finish thing up till I called the place this morning, but they should be there by the end of the week.
Post a Comment