Sunday, August 13, 2006

It has now been a little more than a week since I started making my way back home here to Austin. Being back home has, as usual, filled up my entire schedule. On top of home activities, I've had several Diocese-related activities: meeting with the Bishop, serving a funeral mass for one of the priests of the diocese, and the annual seminarian Convocation (a retreat/ fun-day/ business-meeting).
Back at the homefront, we are hard at work preparing the musical. The music is coming together well, I love the script, but I'm a little worried about the dance routines. Sigh,--how do I get myself into these things? Hanging out with the fam is great. Oh, how I've missed the little ones! And I my confidence in homeschooling is reaffirmed as I came to the conclusion that my siblings are some of the most witty, talented, clear sighted, and entertaining people I know.
Bronwyn is in TX by Tuesday (yeah!) and Domenic arrives one week from Monday (yee-ha!) and I start school the day after (boo!).
My apologies for not keeping up with the blog, or any other form of communication, these past few days. Maybe once I get these dance numbers under control... anyway. Blessings always!
-MJK

2 comments:

Angelie said...

Aww. I'm glad for you. So when *is* the much awaited musical?

mrsdarwin said...

Hey, Sioux City Kid! Found your blog, like it much -- if you meet my exacting standards for Interesting Bloggage (snort) we'll put you on our blogroll.

Great job Saturday night, BTW -- you guys were perfect! I don't know how we'll top that next year, but I'll come up with something.

Best of luck back at school. Stop by our place sometime and leave a comment, and we'll do the same.

--Cat