Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Stardate: Wednesday

Well, I'm back after a week of Spring Break. Actually I've been back a few days, but, as usual, I'm lazy about getting up a post.

My trip to Guatemala was a great success. Details and pictures will be later. This week I have a few leftover Mid-Terms to finish. Nothing like an Exam to kick start one's return back to school. On the other hand, this means that I'm past the half-way point. Allelui--um, I mean, yea!

I'm looking forward to this weekend. The biggest thing is that I'm going home for our bimonthly birthday party. But before that, on Thursday we are celebrating St Patty's day here at seminary with a barbeque (yes, barbeque--welcome to Houston), and also a "session" with lots of beer and music. I do believe that Patty Murphy, Jack Hinks, Charlie Mops, and the good bishop Germanius of old Auixerre, will have to make an appearance in the course of the evening. Hehehe.

Well, just for fun, here is one picture of me in Guatemala. The kid is name Julio (I think, my ability to communicate is Spanish is poor), and he came to visit our mission in his village.

3 comments:

Angelie said...

Awwww. So cute! Please tell me you have pics of the heinous decorating practices you mentioned.

Myth said...

Houston's weird.

Rosebud said...

Profound. Very very profound discussion.

I think my kids are cute, too. :-p