there is still some more work that I have to do on this one (specifically the blank space in the corner), but I'll finish that later and repost the final version. Enjoy (and comment!)
I like the bottom left panel- definitely get a sense of who you're 'guiding light' is. Oh, by the way- I don't have any classes or work till next week. Perhaps we can try to get out and see 'Stardust' or otherwise hang out?
You will see comic pages randomly appearing on my blog, which bear the enigmatic title "Like Home." This is my first attempt at writing my very own and original webcom. I'm just getting started and it takes me forever to draw these stupid things. But rest assured, I've not given up yet. We shall definitely be seeing more of Jamie, Rin, and many more as the weeks progress.
2 comments:
there is still some more work that I have to do on this one (specifically the blank space in the corner), but I'll finish that later and repost the final version.
Enjoy (and comment!)
I like the bottom left panel- definitely get a sense of who you're 'guiding light' is. Oh, by the way- I don't have any classes or work till next week. Perhaps we can try to get out and see 'Stardust' or otherwise hang out?
Post a Comment