Well, this will be short, but I've got two things to throw out for ya'll.
First, my nephew decided he was ready to burst upon the world 11:30 on Sunday night. Yeah! I got to see our little Domenic (love the name. good strong name.) yesterday, and he is perfect, simply perfect. So congrats to J&R !
Second, the rectory that I'm staying at has rather abruptly terminated the internet service that, hitherto, I had been, umm, borrowing. Whether I'm justified in complaining about losing an internet service I wasn't paying for aside, I am now in the position of non-internet accessibility for most of the time. I'll still be able to cover the essentials by borrowing a computer at work, but don't expect too much. As always, I have my cell phone which is a l3553r l33t (not as technologically advanced item) but is still highly functional.
Adieu!
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! Congratulations on the new nephew!
Post a Comment