Monday, May 08, 2006
For those who understand
The Muse is correct; Bleach is addicting. Merushi-Angelie Sensei. It's a good thing there are enough pirates out there to keep my entertainments digitized and available for enjoyment. Part-time Soul Reapers are way too fun, and the Gigai is cute. The visials and the music is better than a riceball in a fruits basket.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I *heart* that series. Call you tonite?
p.s. Bo-hahahaha!!!
Err. Right, I'm not one of the priviledged few.
Sarah (mine, not yours) should have been more thorough. I've still not gone beyond those few episodes of Naruto.
By the way.. I'm buying you batteries for your next birthday ;-)
Call to me when thou will, o Muse.
Hey Matthew, you don't know anyone out east do you?
Hi! by the way, I linked you up to my blog so now I can find you easier than having to go through my sight meter. :)
Oh the cleverness of me, is great.
Havilah,
Thanks for the link. I love this little Ave blogosphere and the more connected the better.
Sadly, I have no contacts to offer by NY. Angel is the furtherst east yankee that I know, and it seems you are already well connectecd with her.
--matthew
I keep forgetting. So I'll do it the easy way.. I've actually recently started using my blog (imagine that!). The one that's hidden through my name-link-thing here.. but you knew that.. hmm. Anyway. I don't claim it's extremely interesting, but at least one person seems to think otherwise and keep coming back, so you may do as you like :-)
It does not count as actually communicating/keeping in touch. I'm purposefully leaving out anything about ME for that reason ;-)
Post a Comment